Monday, November 5, 2012

Thirty Days of Thankfulness

There's a meme going around on Facebook where each day of November you post a reason why you are thankful.  I'm not crazy over detailed Facebook posts, so I thought I would do it here.  Obviously I'm late to the party, so I'll do five days now.

November 1.  My marriage.  I would not be where I am without the love and support of Quincy.

November 2.  My beautiful, healthy, happy children.  I am so incredibly happy that God blessed us with two wonderful girls.

November 3.  Beautiful fall football Saturdays, even if the game score was terrible.

November 4.  Antibiotics and an extra hour after the girls went to bed to catch up on laundry and grocery shopping.

November 5.  Having a mom that lives in town who is willing to take care of my sick toddler.

And here's a picture from the pumpkin patch a few weeks ago for good measure.


No comments:

Post a Comment