Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Family Christmas Photos

I don't want to spoil the surprise from our Christmas cards, so I won't post the one we are using, but here are a few of the great pictures Beth got when she was here in October:




I don't have enought time to do a real post.  I am behind on my thankfulness posts!  Here's a brief catch up:

November 16:  I am thankful for my cousin Lauren and her daughter Suzanna's visit.  They came down from DC just to see us!  It was a wonderful time.

November 17:  I am thankful simply for Saturday.  We went to a Touch a Truck event, had lunch together and went to an oyster roast.  Then Lauren and I got to go out to Coquette for wine, just us.  It was a wonderful day.

November 18:  I am thankful for my friends.  Abby and I got to spend a little time together while the girls played and I got to catch up with Jodie.  I'm thankful for all of my friends, but those two events made me especially thankful on Sunday.

November 19:  I am thankful for modern medicine.  I have pink eye!  Yuk!  Such is the life for the mom of a toddler and a baby.

November 20:  I am thankful for my lunch breaks.  Today I will be cramming in as many errands as possible prior to the holiday.

Also, I'm thankful for Quincy making me breakfast this morning.  Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment