Monday, October 29, 2012

Julia Six Months Pro Pics

I was slightly disappointed in Julia's six month professional photos.  All she does is grin and smile these days, but she was so overwhelmed by the studio and playing dress-up that she didn't really smile.  There are two photos that I just love, and you really only need a couple.  I really like our photographer, but all I really wanted was a picture of Julia looking like she normally looks and a picture of her in her baptism gown.  We got the first, but I was disappointed in the baptism shots.  I think we just should have stayed in the gown until we got it, but they wanted to do Tutu Shots/Christmas/Fall to give me a variety.  It's my fault because I should have spoken up, but I didn't know what they had and hadn't gotten.

I know, first world problems, right?  I have an adorable baby girl, the money to have professional pictures taken every three months and I only got two adorable shots of her at six months.  Never mind the fact that we had family shots done the next week and got even more adorable shots of her.

Whatever.  Here are the two adorable shots:

This is pretty much what she looks like all the time.  Only sometime the smile is bigger.

Now that's a cute picture.  I look at this now and think "COLD" but it was 85 degrees out that day.

Here are a couple of the less adorable but still cute shots:

Cute baby pic, but not special.

She does like to eat her toes!

Yeah.  Just not fabulous, but still good.

She looks like a baby doll!

Totally and completely over it by this point.

She was just humoring us here.

We had to take the pearls off because all she wanted to do was eat them.

No comments:

Post a Comment