Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sisters

Everyone asks whether Clara and Julia look alike.  Answer?  Nope.  But you be the judge:

When I first got my camera, I took a few pics of Clara in the Bumbo:



The other day Julia had on the same outfit, so I stuck her in the Bumbo and took some shots.  The lighting was way different.



They are both so individually different, but I think you can tell they are sisters.  Julia smiles all the time and is so sweet.  Clara is so full of energy and is so joyful.  She wakes up and says "I'm AWAKE!"  She is so excited!  All the time!

Last night I didn't take the monitor downstairs after I put them down.  When Clara gets out of her bed she usually comes straight downstairs.

Well.

She goes to bed at about 7:15 and she showed up at 8:30.  I went up to put her in bed and the whole upstairs was just slightly askew.  Then all of the sudden I realized Julia's door was open.  I looked in and there was that little bald head, poked up grinning at me.  I walked into the room and there was CLEAR evidence that not only had Clara been in her room, she had been in her crib.  I just had to smile.  Clara had put extra binkies and a ton of toys in Julia's crib.  Even though I was slightly annoyed that Clara had woken Julia up, I still love that they are starting to really interact and having secret sister time.

I am excited to see what the future shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment