Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Julia's Newborn Pictures

















Julia's Newborn Photos were taken by Joanna Cook who is now with Pinky Promise Photography.  She and her co-photographer were absolutely amazing.  We took two cars and took family and Clara pictures first.  Clara then left with Quincy, I nursed Julia and we started taking her shots.  They pointed a little space heater on her and she was so happy and content.  Once we all had enough I fed her again and we headed home.  It was such a great experience and I am THRILLED with the results.  My absolute favorite is the little flower "outfit" and matching hat.  My lovely and talented co-worker, Diana Cubow, and I conceptualized it months before Julia was born.  Have you ever seen anything sweeter?

This post is obviously pretty late.  This weekend we have Julia's 3 month and Clara's 2 year shots.  Stay tuned for the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment