Monday, July 11, 2011

My brother, Danny, and his wife Jenny came to visit the last week in June.  Jenny got here first (she is a nurse and can rearrange her schedule) and Danny got here later in the week.  Jenny and her mom, Susan, came over to have dinner with Clara and me on Monday night.  Clara wore her jammies for the occasion:
 Clara has major stranger danger right now, but she loooved her some Aunt Jenny!
She soaked her jammies with her sippy cup and had to wear her favorite outfit for a little while:

That night she took her first steps!  I didn't get them on camera.  Over the weekend Clara and I went over to my parents' house to visit.  Clara was in love with Maggie, their puppy:

 And she climbed right into Danny's lap:
 Still loving Aunt Jenny:
It was so good to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment