Sunday, July 17, 2011

John

Rest in peace, cousin John.
This picture is from a few years ago at the beach.  John is on the right.  I hope he finds peace wherever he is, I just thought we were doing OK right here on earth.

The last time I saw John was father's day, June 19.  I dropped him off at the airport.  He opened the door and kissed Clara goodbye, grabbed his bag and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.  He thanked me for the weekend and got on a plane back to Boston.  I didn't take any pictures this trip, I know my aunt and uncle took pictures of John and Clara, which I hope to get once some time has passed.  I think I will forever regret not taking pictures of my own.

On Friday John was gone.  I'm not sure if I'll ever understand this, and as of this moment, I'm not sure how we're going to get through this.

I have such a heavy heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment