Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Annemarie's Baby Shower

I helped host a baby shower for my long time friend Annemarie (Clark) Phillips on June 25th.  Her baby girl is due on 9/3.  I handled the decorations, here they are at home before I left:

A close-up of the small arrangements:
The flowers are from the hydrangea bushes outside of my office and Quincy's Aunt Leah's garden.  This really is the time of the year to have a baby shower, I just think they are beautiful. 

I made my first diaper cake for little (they think) Ava.  Here is a close up:
We had the party at Hereghty's Heavenly Delicious, a little cafe/bakery right around the corner from my house.  The food spread was a delight:
Here are all of the guests arriving:
Annemarie opening her presents with the two grandmothers-to-be:
The hostesses and the beautiful mother-to-be:

It was a great afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment