Sunday, June 12, 2011

Purse Camera

We have a fancy camera, but I also have a camera I keep in my purse.  Here are some of the shots I found on it recently:
Baby's First Trip to the Player's Retreat (Why wasn't there a place in her baby book for that?)

Clara and Annalise (Annalise did her hair herself!)

Clara playing with big girl toys.

Annalise with me in the background.

Bob trying to take the camera from Annalise after I gave it to her to take some pics.  It's a shock-proof, drop-proof, water-proof camera.  I thought it was fine!  Bob said something about consistency, and that I would understand when Clara was older.


Annalise took this one of Q and Clara

Mean Quincy always gives Clara lemons!  Notice her bracelet.  Clara already loves to accessorize!

No comments:

Post a Comment