Saturday, December 4, 2010

Halloween

We had some hiccups finding a Halloween costume for Clara.  I bought her a cow costume at a huge consignment sale back in February when I didn't know if she was a boy or a girl.  It was way too big when Halloween finally got here.  So I went to Marshall's and bought an adorable lamb costume:
Totally cute, right?  But it was so big she couldn't move at all, and she started screaming two seconds after this picture was taken and didn't stop until I took it off didn't take to that too well at all.  So I took it back, ran into the consignment store next door and found the winner:
Yep.  An orange sleeper with a jack-o-lantern face on the front and an green stem on the hood.  Clara does not yet suffer for fashion.  She would much rather lounge around in her jammies.  Can you blame her?

No comments:

Post a Comment