Thursday, March 29, 2012

Mobile Pictures

Man, do I love my iPhone!  Apple just really got it right on that one (and pretty much everything else, but that's a whole 'nother post).  I got a new one a couple of weeks ago and while I was underwhelmed by most of the the changes since my old one (which was nearly 3 years old), the camera is a huge improvement.  I seldom remember to upload the pictures to any medium where they can be shared.  The iPhone is so easy because I can just email them out/post them to facebook straight from the phone.

Here's what Clara has been up to lately, taken on my phone:

Playing large instruments.
Practicing to be a big sister.
Tucking in her babies.
I also have a bunch of cute pictures from her teachers.  Clara has a bunch of sweet friends at school, but she always likes to play with her sweet friend Sophia the most.  Sophia's last name is also King and they look a lot alike, so it's cute to see them together.  Their favorite activity is switching shoes, pictured below (each had on one of Sophia's rain boots):
On the riding toy.
Naptime sleepover.
Sharing stacking toys.
It's actually quite rare that toddlers as young as Sophia and Clara would play together rather than play alongside one another.  I hope it's the start of many precious friendships for Clara in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment