Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pictures of Clara at School

When certain people in our lives talk about daycare, I think they picture some scandalous place that's really dirty, where the kids are thrown in a big room and everyone is crying.  Well not Bright Horizons.  Bright Horizons is an answer to my prayers when it comes to Clara's development and my piece of mind while I can't be with her.  Clara is always excited to go to school and learns so much while she is there.  The teachers communicate both in person, through daily reports, and online through a website where they can post pictures and document her development.  Here are a couple of the pictures I've gotten recently:

Clara dancing with Charlotte (Charlotte is only a couple of months older than Clara--she is big!)

Clara reading

Clara playing outside.

Clara telling her teachers what a DOG says.
It's a great place for childhood and a great place for families!

No comments:

Post a Comment