Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Easter

OK, OK, it was a month ago.  I've been busy:

Clara turned 9 months on Good Friday.  Did I do a 9 month post?  I have no idea.  Well here are the pics, complete with bunny slippers.

"Oh, fun, pictures!  Let's see how quickly I can dive face first off the couch!"

Doing her favorite thing, putting a choking hazard into her mouth.

Stop taking my picture riiight now or I will come get that camera from you and put it in my mouth!

I mean it woman!  Here I come!
From 8-9 months the whole game changed.  Clara started crawling for real, started eating table food, gave up baby food ("get that spoon out of my FACE!"), really started loving her walker, started pulling things out of cabinets, and just generally going after anything that isn't baby-proof.

She's just as cute as can be and we are enjoying every second!

On Good Friday Quincy drove down to Buies Creek to help his mom load up the furniture she is inheriting from her mom, Granny Call.  Tucker and I met them in Greensboro, where we decided to flip flop all of the rooms in her house, and Clara relished in the fact that we wouldn't be paying close enough attention to her to notice when she started going for the breakables.

Saturday we headed to Lexington to see Quincy's dad's side of the family:

Clara and Ciara playing.

Clara looking confused with Easter Egg in hand.

Tyler, Adam, Tucker (what is UP with those socks?)
I should have taken more pictures.

We headed back to Raleigh and the Easter bunny came!!

The goods.

Going for it.

Got it.


Oh my gosh mommy, the Easter bunny is AMAZING!  Look at this!  He brought me Stacking Cups, Teething Biscuits, books and OMG, a CELL PHONE! (She puts that thing straight up to her ear!  How does she know to do that with it???)
After opening her Easter basket, we all got dressed and went to church with the Hammonds (wish I had a picture of that).  Clara and Annalise looked so stinking cute!  We went to brunch at the bowling alley.  Seriously.  It's called Sparians and it's an upscale bowling alley with a Bistro attached.  I did the lease last year and I was really eager to see it.  There is a private room/lane in the back where they set up the most amazing brunch spread you have ever seen in your life.
Clara in her Easter Dress.

Family Photo, Our First Easter.


Clara and Mommy.
Then we went to dinner at my parents' house with the Thurmans.  I know, it's a lot.  I'm not even sure how we did it all.  Clara was a fabulous sport for all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment