Monday, January 17, 2011

Weekend Update

Since I am only working four days per week, my weekends with Clara usually start on Friday.  This Friday I headed into work for an all hands staff meeting and Clara got to spend some quality time with her Grandpa. 

This picture was taken on Christmas Eve, but you get the point.  My dad just loves a baby and especially his own granddaughter. 

Friday afternoon Clara had her first real experience riding in a shopping cart.  She loved it!  She can now sit up for short periods of time and that has really opened up her world (and mine).

Sitting up like a big girl.
Clara spent a lot of the weekend practicing her rolling:

Quincy and I got to go out to dinner TWICE this weekend thanks to both of our parents.  We also finished up Clara's nursery, something that was never completed due to her early arrival.  Pictures of the nursery to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment